Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Scrapping to share :)

Can't believe this month is nearly over...everything is moving a little too fast for me at the moment! So many challenges still on my 'to do' list...I've got to make some changes around here & allow myself more scrapping time, without the guilt!
This first share is a card I made for my DD's teacher...she has given up a lot of personal time to help these kids & deserved a 'thank you'!


'Is that really you?' is for Scrap the Girls current 'messy' challenge, using 'less than lady-like' photos with a messy technique. I've used stamping & misting on my layout of my eldest DD in the mud! Haha these photos still blow my mind, as this is my 'princess' who has always been immaculate from a very young age!

'My happy boy' layout is for Kraft It Up & their colour challenge of kraft, blk, green & yellow.


Thank you to those that take the time to comment, it means a lot to me! :)
Happy scrapping everyone!

4 comments:

  1. PAula i just LOVE your LO's!!!!! the stamping, the misting...WOW!!! hope you manage to find that guilt free scrap time! I too cant believe next week we will be into september!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that card is lovely Paula and your messy layout TOTOALLY ROCKS BIG TIME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff...as usual Paula !
    And, how rude of me - How did Ellen go with the TOTM ???
    Let me know !
    Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy more guilt free scrapping time, I love drooling over it!!!!

    ReplyDelete