Monday, March 13, 2023

March Kraft+ Challenge!

Hello! I know, I know, I'm super slow at posting this one (insert embarrassed face) 1. I was actually late in completing my page & 2. I've been so busy! LOL I'm not 100% what with, as I don't have a lot to show for it??? I'm looking forward to the school break, where I can indulge in a bit of nothing & some creative time.

Anyway, you're not here to listen to me ramble...this months Kraft+ Challenge is a sketch challenge. Everyone loves a sketch challenge don't they? It's a great starting point to get the ideas flowing.


Now, you can use the sketch to kick-start your project, you don't have to stick with it perfectly, though I have pretty much stuck with this one. I just swapped out the photos for the transparency frames by Dina Wakley, which I also journaled on with paint pen. I've also added the butterflies from a sticker page from ArtStacks, as well as some background stenciling. Oh & a figure using Dina Wakley's Collage Collective.

I do hope you'll join in with this months Kraft+ Challenge, head over to the blog to see more inspiration...you'll find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, it's always much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment