Tuesday, March 28, 2023

ArtStacks New Release!

 Hello! I'm sure by now you've seen the gorgeous new release from ArtStacks! It's a new 'Artist Series' featuring the fabulous Tamara Laporte, aka Willowing. There is two packs...'Fabulous Faces' and 'Artsy Animals'...

I was absolutely delighted to receive these two packs, the colours and designs are just gorgeous and so much fun to create with. Here is the 1st that I can share...


Here I've used the elephant and the tissue paper 'strength butterfly circle' from the 'Artsy Animals' pack and the cute tissue paper crown from the 'Fabulous Faces' pack.

I also had a personal play, I mean how inspiring are these packs! I simply adored the tissue paper girl here, that I had to have a 2nd play (secret squirrel with the 1st). I overlapped her with another piece, I loved how the hair framed the face. Of course the background came through the face a little darker than expected, so I ended up painting it with a soft pink, Dina Wakley's carnation I believe. I also added a flower to her hair, again from the 'Fabulous Faces' pack.


Make sure you pop over to the ArtStacks blog, as they are having an introcudory '12 days of Willowing' to feast your eyes on...you can find it HERE.

Thank you for stopping by, it's always much appreciated.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment