Sunday, February 19, 2023

ArtStacks fun...

Hello, I'm here today to share my recent play with the gorgeous products from ArtStacks Designs. I'm so lucky to be on this team, the products are gorgeous and lovely to create with.

Once again, this page started as a 'mop up' page, in my Dina Wakley 6x6 Kraft journal. In other words, any excess paint from another projects was added here. Some using a stencil, like the pink and red and the yellow was scrapped on with a spatula (mainly as my yellow is so old, it was drying out). I had then randomly stamped around the page. I then added some ArtStacks tissue paper, flowers from the Anemones and Friends pack and the face from the Faces and Figures pack. I love these faces and I love adding them to painted backgrounds, as long as they aren't too busy. Here I've placed her over a 'quieter' spot towards the middle of my double page. I wish I was, but I'm not great at shading faces, so don't even try. I embrace whatever comes up from underneath. The only thing I have done is colour the whites of the eyes and colour-in the lips. I coloured in the flowers, just to highlight them a little. 

I've cut a figure out of cardstock from the Deb Weiers Wonky Critters pack, edging with Distress oxide. My title "Be true to yourself' is from the 'All Dressed Up' pack. I've also added some black circles as contrast, which I then added to with the Tim Holtz stain stencil.



Pop over to the ArtStacks Blog to see the amazing creations from the rest of the team, HERE...you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment