Saturday, July 31, 2021

ArtStacks with Lorraine Haight Moraine.

Hello, today I'm sharing an art journal page using the fabulous ArtStacks 'Artist Series' from Lorraine Haight Moraine @queenodella and I have to say...I'm loving it!


 I had traced and cut out some (Dina Wakley) heads from the 'back stack' card...it's a lovely thickness to cut. As I'm not one to waste anything, this left over piece became the springboard for this page. I painted the background, to give the figures some colour, adding some journaling in white. I added some washi tape to the top as a boarder and a strip of the 'tissue paper' lines too. The title is more of the tissue paper words, I love them on the white background. My focal point was the delightful 'altered ancestor', the final addition being a die-cut 5, again out of the original 'back stack', because...why not!


And a close up of the main page...


Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to check out all the inspiration from the team.

Thanks for stopping by...happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment