Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Art Journaling with ARTSTACKS!

 Hello lovely people.

Today I'm sharing some more art journaling using the gorgeous products from ArtStacks.

The background is created using Dina Wakley paints and stencil, with a bit of stamping with Kaszazz background stamp. I had created the tag months and months ago. I was from a gel plate session, which I added to while creating one of my earliest ArtStacks pages...the window feature, where I had to paint the other side of the figure. There is no point wasting this opportunity to use a figure (Faces and Figures Pack) as a mask, so that's what I did here and this tag has been waiting to be used. The colours worked perfectly with the background and with one of the latest paper dolls (Dressmaker Pack). I added a handcut semi circle from some book paper (The Homemaker Cardstack) and a title (Faces and Figures Pack). There is also a little torn strip of the paper ruffle (The Dressmaker Pack), just under the title. I love the added texture the stitching and loose threads create on this.

The botanical leaf is created using the stencil of a beautiful friend...how cool is it, thank you Ronnie.


Here is a bit of a close-up of my page, showing off those 2 fabulous ArtStack figures...

Pop over HERE to see the full range from ArtStacks

Thank you for stopping by....happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment