Monday, July 19, 2021

ARTSTACKS Creations

Hello! I hope this finds you all well? Today I'm sharing a double art journal page using the gorgeous products from ArtStacks. Pop over HERE for more beautiful inspiration from the rest of the team.

For my page, I painted, stamped and stenciled sprayed the background across the 2 pages. I then stuck down the torn strip of the Paper Ruffles from The Dressmaker Pack. I love the texture of the stitching, even if I've not created a ruffle out of it. I then created each page as an individual art journal page. I'll do this a lot as I'm a bit anal about my pages matching...even if they are individual pages, I like them to co-ordinate and will take elements across both pages.

Here I've cut out the beautiful flowers from the canvas photo paper, found in The Homemaker Pack. I had cut various figures using a stencil, this one out of old music paper. Adding the butterflies and title from The Anemones and Friends CardStack.

For the next page, I added more of the figures, one out of the canvas photo paper...I just adore this paper, so gorgeous! The other 2 figures were out of kraft paper, which I stamped and the other coloured with gloss spray. I incorporated more of the book paper, as a circle and a title, again out of the new Anemones and Friends Cardstack. I also added the tissue paper flowers, which I coloured in with Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks.

Here is the 2 pages together, as you would see in the art journal...

This almost completes this journal, though I've already started on a couple of new ones. Haha I have several on the go at once, as I'm a bit of a journal hopper, as one page dries, I move onto the next, hence why I struggle with the idea of videoing my creations...it's all a bit random.

Thank you for stopping by...any comments you may leave me, are much appreciated. 

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment