Saturday, February 6, 2021

The 100 Day Project

 Ok, every year I contemplate joining in with #the100dayproject, but each year, because of the timing that's as far as it goes. So this year when the beautiful & inspiring Lisa Oxley asked who was participating on a Facebook page..I thought 'let's do it, no more excuses!'

I organised my 100 tags, as I thought creating on a tag was not too overwhelming to start with. Make it easy, I thought, so it's a doable exercise. The timing isn't the best for me, as it's a crazy time at work.


 I was slightly short, so 4 tags have already got colour from a previous gel printing play. It was a nice and easy to start, having a touch of colour on the tags.

LOL I'm super proud to say that I have created each and every day...so far ;)  Here's my 1st 7 days...


This one was created with some of the latest products from Kaszazz and their new range, it's very pretty. Haha you'll be seeing more of it in the future, as I absolutely love them. Link to my Kaszazz web store is HERE if you are interested in seeing more.


A little more of that gorgeous Kaszazz leaf die and loads of Dina Wakley products.


More Dina Wakley products and Tim Holtz goodies. I realised these tags were a perfect way to use all my Tim Holtz paper dolls, haha and boy do I have a LOT of them!


My image is stamped with scribble sticks, I do love the effects of stamping with them. I added a few circle scraps, these were printables from Rachel Juanita: queenpreneur which I had printed on label paper, so they were self-adhesive...too easy!


Loads of Tim Holtz products here ;)


The last 2, I introduced my Kaisercraft Collectables, another thing that I have an embarrassingly huge amount of! I think the motto of these tags will be using up a lot of my neglected things. Then the trick will be...what to do with all these tags LOL ;)

Thanks for stopping by. Is anyone else joining in The 100 Day Project? If you are, I'd love to hear, leave me a comment and I'll follow along.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment