Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Me, myself & I...ArtStacks creation.

Hello, I hope this finds you all well! Today I have an art journal page created using the fabulous ArtStacks Designs.

I had created the background with paint and gloss sprays, both from Dina Wakley. Then added the pianola roll paper from the 'Homemaker Pack', the colour behind highlighted the dots. I had previously cut out the circles for another project.


Haha by the time I finished, you could hardly see those fabulous little dots ;) as I had added some extra stenciling with paint and Dylusions spray. To that I added a thin strip of the stitched paper ruffle from the 'Dressmaker Pack' and a Tim Holtz mannequin die out of the gorgeous floral canvas paper, again from the 'Homemaker Pack'

You can find all the products on the ArtStacks blog, which you can find HERE.

Thank you kindly for stopping by.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment