Monday, February 15, 2021

The 100 Day Project, day 9 - 15.

 Hello! Have you been following along with #the100dayproject? There have been some amazing creations, I'm in awe! Haha I'm also in awe at peoples organisational skills, as the wheels well and truly fell off this week for me. It's been crazy busy at work and if it could go wrong, it did! Sadly this meant I was too tired to even sit at my desk at all this week. 

Saturday saw me play catch up. It was rather nice after the week to just tune out and play. As I got a bit of a production line going, my tags do look a little similar ;) but at least I got them done and have caught up. Now to stay on track and not let anything get in my way....LOL!

Day 9 and 10

Day 11 and 12


Day 13 and 14


Day 15, which was Valentine's Day...


As you can see, I'm making great use of all those Tim Holtz paper dolls I've been collecting, as well as the loads and loads of Kaisercraft Collectables. After 100 days, I may even have got through them...LOL though I seriously doubt it! 

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment