Friday, September 1, 2017

September Kraft+

Spring has sprung!
With a new month, comes a new challenge & as usual, it's a beauty over at Kraft+ Challenges...'bee' inspired!


Here's my take on the challenge...


I had Pink Paisley's 'Queen Bee' range in my stash...simply perfect! I started with the 2 strip stickers in my background & then with a stencil & Distress pen, coloured some smaller honeycomb designs.



Also in my stash was this metal bee & clock embellishment...so perfect! I was very excited to find this :)


Pop over HERE to check out the absolutely amazing creations from the rest of the team, so inspirational! Have fun with this one.
Thank you for stopping by & thank you for any comments you may leave me, it's much appreciated x
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is soo pretty, Love the colors and love the happy photo too.. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for coming by my blog too.. I do appreciate each visitor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Paula. I love the goodies you found lurking in your stash; the strip through the middle and that gorgeous metal bee. The "bee" words scattered around really support your darling photo. Love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so Pretty....love your gorgeous page, Beautiful photo too!

    ReplyDelete