Sunday, October 15, 2017

Kraft+ Challenge...

I'm sure you have all seen this month's 'clearly' brilliant challenge over at Kraft+ ;)


This is my take on the challenge...


I started this layout at retreat, borrowing a stencil & pearl colour blast paste to replicate the bubbles on a piece of packaging. I loved the results...unfortunately after sticking it all down & waiting to photograph my layout, the packaging bubbled & warped in the heat of my scraproom...oops! The downfall of having my space in the sun-room. It's a glorious room to scrap in, but I must remember not to leave layouts on my desk! My other clear elements are very old 'Bo-Bunny' clear arrows & brackets.
Pop over HERE to see the amazing creations for the other DT, seriously gorgeous!
Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for any comments you may leave. I really do appreciate them x
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment