Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A catchup...

It doesn't seem so long ago that I was saying 'I'm back' & I'm saying it again, as I've been recovering from another trip to hospital, this time for surgery! Hopefully this is the end of it...I can only hope! This year has certainly been a bit of a roller coaster ride, haha aren't they all in varying degrees.

Anyway, here's a bit of a catch-up of my creations...I'll confess, these are rather old ones...

This one is photo's from my cruise last year, the paper range from Kaisercraft, the chipboard & stencil from A2Z Scraplets.




I love this paper, again from Kaisercraft...the colours, the different patterns, it's a really interesting range.  Here I've used more A2Z Scraplets chipboard.




These photo's were from after the big storm that hit Sydney shores, I was lucky enough to snap this photo...isn't nature amazing!


I used crackle gloss on my title, to give it a weathered looked.


Thank you for stopping by & any comments you may leave are much appreciated, thank you!
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment