Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Kraft+ Challenges...

Hello...I know, I'm one super slack blogger!!!
I'm hoping that will change, fingers crossed things are finally on the improve for me health wise & I can get back into some normal routine. I certainly have a bit to share, but rather than one massive overload, I'll break it into bite size pieces ;)

Here is my DT layout for last month's gorgeous 'rose 3 ways' challenge. I used gesso with a Kaisercraft stencil on my background & with some colour blast on the tag. I've also used a wooden rose, a resin rose & a couple of fabric ones.


....& this month's 'tree inspired' challenge. Here's the inspiration...


...& here's my take on the challenge, my focus was on the journaling as it's about a tree from my childhood & as the tree no longer stands, I pinched a photo from the internet. For my background I tried to replicate the weeping willow leaves with a stencil & gelatos. I kept the layout fairly basic as it was already looking fairly busy with all the writing.


We are only days away from a new month & a gorgeous new challenge. Seriously, where is the year going!!!
Thank you for stopping by...be back shortly to share more.
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. These look wonderful inspiration for these challenges.. I do hope you are on the mend really soon.. and seriously.. where is the year going?? the days seem to fly and then the week has gone and BOOM a new month!!! I hope your week is going well..

    ReplyDelete