Saturday, May 2, 2015

Kraft+ Challenge!

Eeck! May...seriously!!! The brilliant part of being a new month is new challenges & this months challenge over at Kraft+ is outstanding!


I simply adored it...& this is what I came up with.


I took inspiration from the colours, I loved the orange & green. Also the twine, the flowers & the book paper.


Haha I couldn't find my beads, so settled on a hint of microbeads in the centre of the metal flower.


Since my morning with Heidi Swapp, I'm loving the gold cardboard...sadly the shimmer & shine doesn't show up in the photo. This die is one from Kaisercraft...love it!
Pop over HERE to check out the very amazing creations from the rest of the team. I have to admit the DT & the participants each month blow me away with their talent! Keep it up, we are loving what you all come up with :)
Thank you for stopping by. I'd really love for you to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate the time you take to leave me one...thank you x
Happy scrapping.

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo lovely & such a serene LO:):) love the microbeads....betcha found your beads when you'd finished!!!! And that gold card is YUM!!!!! Still love the newsprint paper behind it all, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! This looks wonderful! Great take on the mood board!

    ReplyDelete