Saturday, May 2, 2015

123 Challenge Blog!

Back again with the fabulous challenge from 123 Challenge Blog!


This is what I came up with...


It was fun to scrap a really old photo of my son. He had grabbed his sisters glasses & simply thought he was very cool! This photo still makes me smile.
I have to confess, I did struggle with 'beige' but managed to find some very old cardstock...haha I believe it's Creative Memories! LOL that's embarrassingly old...haha seriously, I'm not a hoarder!!! The patterned paper is also rather old, so it was brilliant to put both to use. I created the banner using one of Heidi Swapp's banners & tracing it...this is one of my favourites of hers, think I'll always have to keep it as a template.


Pop on over HERE to check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT.
Thanks for stopping by, as always...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous.....just goes to show....because it's old, doesn't mean it doesn't look good! And I reckon it feels soooo great using up stash....so of course we need some to use up to make us feel good!!!!! I reckon beige sure is a challenge. You rocked it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the criteria, love the big banner and such a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable photo......love the banner, great page!

    ReplyDelete