Saturday, October 23, 2010

Loving my 'Gigi class'!

I'm absolutely loving this layout...couldn't have done it without Gigi! I participated in Giovanna's recent online class & I'm so glad I did, love the results & picked up a couple of brilliant techniques. I'm sure the class is still open for those who still want to take part, you can find the details here.


Thank you again Gigi, looking forward to the next one ;)

Haven't got anything else to share at this stage...lot's of 'secret squirrel' creations using the Forever Always Creative Kit for next month. I can tell you it's simply 'yumm', so be sure to watch out for it as of the 1st, when all will be revealed! ;)

Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for your lovely comments :)
Happy scrapping everyone!

7 comments:

  1. WOW Paula, absolutely stunning!! Love the framing of the photo and the little scrunched ruffle... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely Paula, I love the teal paper and that variety of letters in your title totally rocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that really is an absolutely stunning layout Paula! It was great to meet you yesterday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Paula, absolutely love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Paula.....wow, looks like Gigi did great class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow !!!the design ideas here are fantastic !!! love everything about it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow how good does this look. I love the pp and colours and the photo is great and your quote is perfect. Well done.

    ReplyDelete