Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Challenge layout & cards!

I offered to do the cards for the teachers taking our kids to Japan...here they are. I had fun using the embossing cards from the Tim Holtz Sizzix range (thanks Sonia for yours too) & of course his inks...yum!
Let's hope the teachers like them :)




This layout is for Sue's monthly challenge over @ Top 50, where you had to use a pink ribbon; polka dots & a handmade button. I altered a button using glimmer mist & glimmer glaze (thanks Michelle), then adding a rub-on on top.


Thank you for all the lovely comments, I do appreciate them! :)
Happy scrapping!


3 comments:

  1. Great work! Especially love the top card - but everything is fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and your cards are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards... I love the Tim Holtz emb folders!! Loving your LO so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete