Sunday, October 3, 2010

Can't get Japan out of my head!

With the 1st of October comes a host of brillant & inspiring challenges, but I simply had to complete this layout that has been going around in my head for a while.
I wanted to put on paper some of the thoughts & issues behind my girl's trip to Japan...bit of hidden journaling behind the photo mat. Safe travels baby...missing you heaps!!!
Loving the Websters Pages, which you can find in the Forever Always store.


Happy scrapping everyone, hope you are enjoying the long weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Layout Paula.
    I bet she is having the best time.
    Time will pass quickly and she will be home soon.
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your title treatment on thsi one Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational Paula ! Loving the photos of you and Kat !
    Not that long now...
    Cheers:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - only one more sleep....and a playdate must be made, think i need to trade some tim

    ReplyDelete