Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend scrapping!

I've finally got time to scrap...but first, just showing off what I've managed to do! Hehe...crochet! I used to do this at school, but like most things, gave it away once I joined the 'real world' ;) I've been wanting to get back into it since the last Forever Always Retreat, where Sonia's very clever sister was doing some. Here is the link that I used to create these. Being in video form, I found it very easy to follow.


This layout was for Scrapbooking Top 50's cybercrop, using the movie 'Avatar' poster for inspiration, including 50% blue; headshot; & dots/spots.

Another one for Top 50's cybercrop...this one using 'Alice In Wonderland' as inspiration & including layering; handmade flower & butterfly.


This week for the Postcards comp. over @ Scrapboutique, we are visiting Japan! With the inspiration we also had to include some paper folding. I know I'm out with my countries, but I ended up scrapping my girl in her chinese dress...perfect with this colour combo. Wow, hasn't she grown up!
I created the flower after seeing this...I had actually bought some crepe paper to create my own when I found Tattered Angels crepe ribbon on my trip to Berry!


Thanks for stopping by...as usual, your comments are greatly appreciated! :)
Happy scrapping.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Paula :), thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving some love!
    I love your Postcards layout. Gorgeous colours you have chosen and an oh so cute piccie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - very impressed ...glad you achieved, my chest infection and a birthday stopped me from joining in, but oh well....next month I will try again.

    LOVE Those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic flowers Paula!!! Fab LO's too, really love the blue one for the postcards comp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just too clever Paula ! And I love, love, love your LO's !!! Are you subbing ? You should be !!! Keep up the awesomeness !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO's Paula!

    I have been wanting to know how to crochet those flowers for so long! - thanks so much for the link....I want to give these ago over the weekend, the tutorial makes it look so easy :)....wish me luck! LOL

    ReplyDelete