Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can't forget about my boy...

I've been scrapping a lot of my girls lately, so it's good to do some boy layouts.
This first one is for Scrapboutique, Postcards comp, week 3 visiting USA...New York! My inspiration came from the red, white & blue colour combo & stars from their flag. We also had to use song lyrics...mine are from Stevie Wonder's "you are the sunshine of my life" to create my title.

This next one is for Kraft It Up, creating your own background paper. This worked perfectly for me as I was already playing with the glimmermist & masks. Here I've used the mask as a stamp, then misted over it.


Thanks for visiting, your comments are greatly appreciated. :)
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Paula, love the colours and the glimmermist effect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - just amazing....love it.

    ReplyDelete