Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scrapping update...

The return to school, also means the decline of my scrapping :(

As this was our very last CC over @ Forever Always, I was disappointed to only get one challenge done...very sad all round! I simply couldn't go past the 'special challenge' dedicated to the lovely Sonia...she has made FA such a wonderful family home. I'm very lucky to call her a 'friend'...thanks Sonia, for everything! x
The challenge was to use 7 criteria that was typical of Sonia's style. I used red, blk & kraft colour combo; cluster; sewn on button; stitching; 'fun' in journaling; multi photo layout; food; Jenni Bowlin; & glimmermist...which makes 9! ;)


This next one was for the CC the previous week over @ Scrapbooking Top 50, using bling; distressing; buttons & photo of someone in a mirror. Couldn't go past these silly photos of the family from Luna Park.

I've also joined the 'Postcards' comp over @ Scrapboutique...something very new for me! Our first stop was Italy, with loads of yummy inspiration.


Happy scrapping! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking great Paula, goodluck in the postcards comp!!! What a fun LO with the photos from Luna Park.

    ReplyDelete