Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holiday Scrapping!

For my challenge over @ Forever Always, I've used a 'decor photo' for inspiration this month...below is my layout. I simply loved the colours & textures of the pic, so drew inspiration from those. This led me onto the photo of Lou, which was perfect...I believe her friend Nat took it, huge thanks...I love it!

This next one is for Kraft It Up...with their challenge of monochromatic.



This one is simply for myself...I had just been given this paper & had to use it, rather than storing it...which normally happens!



Lastly, this one for Scrapbooking Top 50, Vicki's challenge using 4+ photos taken by your child, masking, die-cut & the word child or children, etc.



As you can see, I've been having heaps of fun with the glimmermist...so I am one happy scrapper! :)

Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. Love the Lo you have done for your FA challenge Paula! 4 awesome Lo's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' all your LO's Paula! Especially the first one - the colour combo and variety of textures looks FAB! Great work!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love your latest layouts - rockin' as usual! The glimmermisting looks awesome! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ideas for using Glimmermist - very clever and the layouts look great!

    ReplyDelete