Sunday, April 11, 2010

Scrapping update.

I am managing to get a bit of scrapping done during the school holidays! :)

Though, technically this 1st layout was done before...
It's in support of Michelle's article for the FA April newsletter. I took an old layout, which was somewhat 'lacking' & added some colour, by including some pp, glimmermist, extra flowers & watercolour pencils.


This one was for Scrapbooking Top 50, Sue's monthly challenge of 8.5x11" lo; imperfect 'distressed' photo; handwritten journaling & doodling. Photo credit to the lovely Lou...who showed me how brilliant these type of photos are! I'm very grateful for these 2 ladies!
& this one is for From Screen 2 Scrap, with their monthly challenge inspiration 'Little Miss Sunshine'. I'm not a 'yellow' person, so this was a little different for me...but I had fun with it & it came together very easily.


Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. WOW - Paula, loving your challenge layouts....glad to see your scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a very busy beaver Paula!!! loving all these layouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Paula, loving your Lo for 'from screen to scrap' challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How good does my eye look in that photo? !!!
    Awesome LO's Paula. Lovely to see you scrapping !!!
    You are certainly becoming a glimmermist queen...watch out Lou !
    Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete