Thursday, May 13, 2021

In honour of Mother's Day!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day, whether you are a mum, grandma or daughter. Lucky for me, I got some time to play...so good! I had just received my pack from 'ArtStacks Design' so couldn't help but grab some of their pretties. Starting with this bunch of flowers from their Anemones and Friends Corestack, so perfect for Mother's Day...or any day for that matter ;)


I had created the background with a mixture of Dina Wakley paints, plus a Tim Holtz stencil, as well as Dina Wakley gloss sprays. Though rather than spraying them, I poured the last bits on my page. Adding the words of wisdom ministack for my title. I love their tissue paper, so easy to tear and use.

Here is the full double page of my art journal. It's so easy to fill a double with this mini art journal album from Dina Wakley.


Thank you for stopping by, it's much appreciated.

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment