Saturday, May 22, 2021

I meant to behave...

Hello, today I have an art journal page in my 8 inch square Dylusions journal using loads of ArtStack Designs products. I hope you like it, I certainly had fun creating it.
First I started with the roses on vintage music paper from The Homemaker Limited Edition pack, tearing it, to place on either end of the journal page. Adding paint and stenciling across both pages, with more paint and texture paste. I added another layer with Distress Oxide, repeating the stenciling.
While the background dried, I glued down the gorgeous tissue paper girl from the Faces and Figures CoreStack to the pianola paper from The Homemaker pack, allowing some of the words from the pianola paper to show through and the tiny dots. I added flowers to match the border from The Homemaker pack and some from the Anemones and Friends CardStack behind the girl and around the page. Of course no page is complete without a butterfly or 3 ;) My title is from the new Witty Words MiniStack, which I simply cut out into strips.

 
A close-up of the girl to see the subtle dots of the pianola paper underneath the tissue paper...


Don't forget to check out the full range of products from ArtStacks HERE.

Thank you for stopping by, it's always much appreciated.

Happy crafting!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment