Friday, April 2, 2021

April's Kraft+ Challenge - Symmetry!

Good morning & happy Good Friday to you! I hope whatever you do, you have a lovely Easter weekend. I'm personally looking forward to some serious 'down time'.

Today I'm sharing this month's brilliant challenge from Kraft+ Challenges...Inspired by Symmetry!


 How amazing is this mood board! Though I did struggle with this month's, but isn't that what a 'challenge' is all about??? Typically there is nothing symmetrical about my creative work, so it got me a little stumped. I kept thinking about butterflies, as they are definitely what comes to mind with symmetry. Now with Tim Holtz recent release of the 'Perspective Butterfly', who could blame me for indulging ;) it's so freakin' gorgeous!


I used DWM gloss sprays for my background, with Kaszazz and DWM stencils. I just adore this 'circus burst' from Kaszazz. For my title, I also used a Kaszazz stamp...'eat, sleep, play, repeat', I couldn;t think of anything more perfect! 

You can check out the full range of Kaszazz products HERE and always remember, I'm happy to help.

Pop over to the Kraft+ blog to see the amazing creations made by the rest of the team, you'll find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment