Thursday, March 25, 2021

The 100 Day Project - Day 30 to 44

 Where are the days going??? I'm so far behind on the 100 Day Project, the days are seriously getting away from me! The countdown is on for holidays, I'll happily not leave the house & craft all day ;)

Day 30...

I'm certainly loving these paper dolls by Tim Holtz. It's hard to see here, but I used alcohol markers to colour in...the pants a dark grey & hat & bow tie an olive green.

Day 31 & 32...

 

These and the rest were done while at retreat, a few weeks ago...they were created using products from Kaszazz. If there is anything you find of interest, please feel free to contact me or there is a link to my online store on the side bar.

Day 33 and 34...


These 2 are more creations with Kaszazz, just with the addition of the Tim Holtz paper dolls.

Day 35 and 36...


Day 37 & 38...

Day 39 & 40...

Day 41 & 42...


Day 43 & 44...

That's all for now...thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment