Monday, November 13, 2017

Scrap the Girls

As I said on Facebook...take a seat, because I have scrapped a challenge layout!!! Haha too early to say the drought is over, but it certainly felt good. When I saw the challenge over at Scrap the Girls, I immediately knew which photo to scrap...too easy, gotta love challenges like that!

Here is their challenge...


The quote for this challenge certainly applies to my girl. Here's my take...


Thanks for stopping by...& a huge thank you for any comments you may leave me, I really do appreciate each & every one of them.
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, great photo and love the orangey hearts!! and it is so nice when a plan comes together, your photo is perfect for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!! Love love love! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Paula for getting a challenge done, it feels good doesn't it. Love your layout, great use of colours and elements, girly even with the boots. Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome page Paula! those hearts are a great highlight!!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cool layout! I love the textures and all the embellishment you put on it! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete