Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November Kraft+ Challenge...

...for this month's challenge we want you to 'think BIG'!


I may say this every month, but I truly love the challenges over at Kraft+, there is just enough inspiration without being too restrictive....the possibilities are endless. This month you are to include something BIG on your 'Kraft' layout...a big title, a big element or like me, a BIG photo!


Using one of my sunset photos which I printed off in A4 size, I embellished the blank area of the photo. Too easy with these fabulous tags from Kaisercraft.
Check out the other BIG ideas from the rest of the team HERE & have fun with this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for any comments you may leave me. I truly do appreciate each & every one of them :)
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. I love your take on the big challenge, the photo looks amazing so big and love the cluster of tickets and doiley too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning shot of the Harbour and I like the cluster of embellies in the foreground. Great title too.

    ReplyDelete