Thursday, January 9, 2014

Scrapping catch up!

These layouts are one's that had been started months ago {insert very embarrassed face!} while at retreat. I challenged myself to not pick up the mist, which seems to be my 'go to' item ;) It's great to finally finish them with those final touches.


I love these papers from My Minds Eye (not sure there is a range of theirs I don't love), it was a bit of fun simply playing with papers...though I found the background too clean & resorted to distress ink :)


More from MME paper range...I love this photo, it simply makes me smile! I treasure both these ladies friendship.


Getting to use up some REALLY old papers here...think that's my challenge for this year! I have so much patterned paper, it's a little overwhelming.


This was a layout I created yonks ago...simply hadn't shared.

Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments! They really do mean so much to me :) x
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. I loooove looking at your pages, & that hexagon one is even better here on your blog....& yep! Good luck with the using up of the pp.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great.. so glad you got to finish them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabo pages, Paula...love the misting on the first one! Best of luck with using up your stash this year (I probably should join you...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pages, great pics too, I only just got around to doing a Camp Mojo page last week as well, bit late. I am so going to join you on the using old stash kick, I have a milk crate full of ancient pp that I 'had to have'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these. I also love using up old stash (actually no choice for me - I have TOO much old stuff and until January I hadn't scrapped for almost 2 years OR bought anything since then...) Good incentive to be environmentally friendly too ;) Although I think misting is an awesome way to jazz up anything and make it look different :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! That view of Sydney one is making my heart beat faster! X

    ReplyDelete