Saturday, November 2, 2013

Kraft It Up November challenge & DT Call!

November challenge for KIU is...
using kraft with any of these trending products; flairs, wood veneers or enamel dots!


I love my wood veneers, so this was a simple choice for me ;)
Check out the other DT creations here...they are all super gorgeous! Also while you are there, check out the details for the DT Call...have to give it a go for the chance! I've absolutely loved my time with the team...so inspiring & supportive!
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. I love this Paula! I adore the masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Love your spotty dots behind on the cardstock....nice touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful... love the misting and love the wood left raw!

    ReplyDelete