Friday, November 1, 2013

November 123 Challenge & DT Call!

November is here & so is a new challenge over @ 123 Challenge Blog!


Here's my take on the challenge...



Check out the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls here, they are amazing & all such different takes on the challenge :)
While you are there, check out the requirements for the DT Call! I highly recommend having a go...I'm loving my time with 123, Mel the team are so supportive & inspirational!
Thanks for stopping by! As always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) I appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I just love this shade of blue and you've totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that background-gorgeous colours and texture!

    ReplyDelete