Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yin & Yang...

OK...I've been sitting on some VERY exciting news for me...my layout has been selected in the top 20 traditional entries for the Scrapbooking Memories & Expertise Events BLACK AND WHITE PLUS ONE competition!!!
I remember being in awe of the entries last year, so to think that I'm among the entries this year is...WOW!
So exciting as well, that I will again be traveling to Brisbane for the June Long weekend to see them all in person!

On the flip side...I've not got much to share creative wise :( It's not been the best few weeks for me health wise, but journaling has been helping get my head back into gear. I'm loving this technique that I saw whilst doing Natalie Kalbach's Creative Jump Start, it's perfect for getting all thoughts out & onto paper then covering them up with lots of paint for no-one to see ;) It's helping, which is good...I've got so much to be grateful for...most of all, my family! I love them so much & I am so blessed by their love & support.


But I'm guessing I'm not the only one not getting creative this month, looking at Scrap The Girls challenge this month??? Is this on your 'to do list'? We are all hoping to see more gorgeous creations soon, hopefully you find some scrapping time over the weekend...that's my hope too! :)

Thanks for stopping by, sorry for the 'downer'...hehe promise to start & end with a more positive post next time ;) LOL be grateful for lots of editing ;) & a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments...believe me, they really do mean a lot to me! :)
Happy scrapping. 

10 comments:

  1. Sending hugs to you Paula...
    love your journal page...might have to borrow that idea if that's OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoyed to read your awesome post, you made post different from other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...hope you're on the mend....FANTASTIC news re: your LO....what a buzz. That would put a BIG smile on your face:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic Paula, congratulations. I'll be able to see your fabulous entry IRL too :). Hope the art therapy continues to help. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. take care Paula..get well soon, and I am excited to be meeting you IRL I cant wait to see your page as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well done on getting your layout in the challenge in the show! and I have just done the STG challenge, this month seems to be extra busy and I dont know where the days are going!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Paula on your page being at the Expo. I would so love to be going so I could see them and also to meet so many of you fab Qld gals. Love the journal page. Awesome mix of color and I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your layout to be judge at expo, have fun:)
    Love your journalling page so awesome is that colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!! Your journal page is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Paula on the Black and white plus 1 thats awesome!!
    I Love your gorgeous journal page, what a clever technique.
    Hope you are feeling much better soon x

    ReplyDelete