Sunday, May 27, 2012

Scrap happy!

After much paper shuffling...a little too much shuffling for my liking, but I've finally got my groove back ;) This layout was simply scrapping for no reason, hehe giving myself free reign to create.


I had a bit of fun with the mist & paint again, but the big plus...I used up more of my scraps! :)

Thank you for your well wishes last post :) I've sought natural/alternative therapy for my condition & currently feeling really good! I'm certainly feeling a whole lot stronger physically & mentally, so we'll see what the future holds. I've realised I can't worry about what tomorrow may bring, but rather live for today.
Thanks for stopping by, as always...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! They really do make my day x
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better, Paula
    Love your layout with the background dots and stripes, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you've managed to combined stripes, zig zags [woops! sorry - CHEVRONS!!!] & spots...really clever...glad you're feeling better...whatever it takes, I say, go for it:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are feeling better. Love the dots and the colours on this. Congrats on your layout being picked too. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have totally rocked the red, white and blue. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Paula- the background you created looks awesome- very striking.
    Glad to hear you are feeling much better xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh very Cool Paula!
    Great combination of patterns.
    I think 'just because' layouts are great for getting the groove back.
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete