Saturday, February 26, 2011

White with 1.

I managed to complete this months WW1 challenge of white + brown + vintage item.
I immediately thought of my daughters beloved 'baby bear' for this criteria...I printed the photo onto canvas paper & did some tearing, as well as stitching...all to give that vintage, aged feel. Also used an old button with a gorgeous lace flower that someone special gave me :) My girl is very pleased with the results!


Hope everyone else is having a very scrappy weekend :)
Thanks for stopping by & your lovely comments are always appreciated!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, Paula!
    I love the effect of printing the photo onto canvas paper...also love your misting! Gosh, I just love it all...and what a gorgeous photo of your DD's very loved bear <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorgeous is this ??? love it, all of it ... that teddy bear looks so cuddly and cute ... printing on canvas is something I often do too especially if the pic is A LITTLE BLURRY .... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooooo cute. What a gorgeous pic to go with the brown. I love your design and masking and the touch of bling. Gorgeous all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Paula!! Love the misting & masking and all the beautiful elements. Your photo is adorable.. love how you printed on canvas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely LO and so cute to document this special treasure :-)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww I love special teddy bears. This is gorgeous Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is so cute love your masking !!

    ReplyDelete