Sunday, February 27, 2011

123 Inspired layout!

I've always loved Lou's ability to use something that I would normally see as trash & create it into something special, so I was very keen to give this months 123 challenge of 'upcycling' a try :)

Using my very gorgeous Tim Holtz Tattered Florals (hehe been waiting a while to get my hands on this), I created the flowers using the clear packaging from my son's lunchbox & the cardboard from a muesli bar box, then layered them together. The middle flower was embossed then painted cream. I also created the hearts out of left over dress mesh. The layout though kind of took a life of it's own last night...& no longer fits all the criteria of the challenge, hence the title of 123 inspired ;) Thanks girls for the inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by & thank you for all your lovely comments :)
Happy scrapping...can you believe a new month is almost upon us!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Paula.. love your upcycled flower and tulle heart.. just gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty work!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Paula! Love the b&w photos with the colour and the tulle heart is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete