Saturday, September 25, 2010

Personal scrapping...

These last couple of weeks have simply been mad!!! My eldest girl has just jetted off to Japan, which has added to the rush & pushed my emotions to the limit...
Hehe nothing like doing things last minute...I did this 'thank you' card, for her host family, rather late the night before she left. Kept it fairly simple due to the late hour by using some stamps, glimmermist & a tissue paper flower...half the work is done with these gorgeous tags from Tattered Angels!

& because I was up @ a ridiculous time (2.45) in the morning...rather than going back to bed, I scrapped...
On this layout I've printed my photo, which was taken by Lou @ the Forever Always Retreat last year, onto the same Tattered Angels tag. For my background, I've handwritten affirmations over & over again to fill the whole page (bit like the old theory of writing out your lines 100 times...hopefully it sinks in!) & then used glimmermist & my new Prima bird mask.

Here is a close up shot of the stamping, using a couple of shades of Perfect Pearls.
Thanks for stopping by...your comments are always appreciated.
Happy scrapping.


5 comments:

  1. WOW love your LO. That masking & stamping looks fantastic and your card is super sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula these are just amazing, so artsy, so cool SO FAB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - glad to see you scrapped through the stress!!!

    Hope your week is doing good....worried your quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I wrote a comment here - oh well...absolutely gorgeous work Paula ! I love how you're using the ribbon flowers, and your masking is fab as usual !!!

    ReplyDelete