Monday, September 20, 2010

Layouts to share!

Sadly, my mojo has taken a huge hit over the last month with the events going on around here! I'm also still struggling with that 'balance'...hopefully I find it quickly, 'cause I'm itching to play again!!!
'She rocks' layout came simply from my desire to use this new brick template I bought with my prize over @ Scrapboutique. I can see it featuring in a few of my layouts...simply love it!


Hehe, can you tell I stocked up on new masks to play with...more of them still waiting to experiment with!!!

Thanks for stopping by...happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO's even if your mojo is lacking. Loving those backgrounds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh Paula your misting totally rocks big time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL TU!!

    You know the feeling is entirellllly Mutual!!!

    UR The Mistress of Masking WTG!!

    Lou xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! loving those, can't wait for our share new toys playdate!!! {wink}

    ReplyDelete