Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Creating with ArtStacks.

Hello, today I'm sharing some creative work using ArtStacks products. I'm using my small Dylusions art journal, which started as a 'mop up' page...essentially using up the ends of paint, no point wasting it ;) The leftover paint was scraped on the page using a palette knife and sponged through a stencil.



 I've then added a handcut circle from a piece of sheet music, adding more yellow paint over the top to embed the circle in the page, which was scraped on with a palette knife. I then randomly stamped around the page and journalled with white paint pen on the darkest part.  I added some ArtStacks tissue paper flowers (from Anemones & Friends pack) and then coloured them in with white water-coloured paint. Finally adding the 3 ladies (from The Dressmaker CardStack) and a title (from All Dressed Up).

Here is a close-up of the tissue paper flowers, which I roughly painted with water-colour.


Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated. Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the team, they are truly fabulous! 

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment