Saturday, April 30, 2022

Creating with ArtStacks Designs

 Hello all, I'm back here today to share more ArtStacks Design creations.

 
Here I've started off with a Kraft page. I find colours will pop on the Kraft and it's just a lovely change from white ;) Here I've used various stencils and paint for my background, it tends to be my typical way of starting a page. Haha in truth, it's probably using up the excess paint from another project, so you'll notice particular stencils and paint colours will repeat themselves in my pages, as I can't stand to waste anything. Classic hoarder!

I had this circle pre-cut from the cardstock from the Lorraine Haight Moraine BackStack, and added the cut-out leaf to incorporate more blue from the circle, edging both pieces in white pen. The white leaf is mixed media paper from the Trees & Leaves #1 Pack...perfect for watercolouring, which I've done here. Then added a couple of 'altered ancestors' from the Lorraine Haight Moraine CoreStack. Finally adding a title of 'Stay Creative', which is always good advice.

Thank you for stopping by. It's always a must to check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team, which you'll find HERE.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment