Tuesday, December 14, 2021

ArtStacks art journal play!

Hello, how are you? Today I'm sharing a follow up page to one that was done previously...with the cross window. Last time you got a peak at this page, now we peak back on the original ;)

This one is again using the fabulous 'altered ancestors', I love these quirky figures. I'm also using the new 'Trees and Leaves' Stack and other bits and pieces from their range.

Here I've created in my Dina Wakley Kraft journal, just adding a stripe of paint and some stamping on the background. I've then layered some scraps from previous creations and added the tissue paper flowers, the handcut circles, altered ancestor girl and the trees.

 


These peak-a-boo pages are so much fun to create, you can see the starts of a new page peaking out from behind, again using more of the 'altered ancestors' and scraps from coloured core stack.

Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the other amazing creations from the rest of the team HERE, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment