Wednesday, August 25, 2021

ArtStacks share...

Hello, it's my turn over at the ArtStacks blog. I'm sharing another art journal page using the fun range from Lorraine Haight Moraine @queenodella.

I started with a painted background in my 6x6 Kraft journal from Dina Wakley...I'm a tad addicted to this journal. I cut out some stenciled leaves from the 'Artist Series Back Stack' in blue and some random circles which I glued around the page. I then cut out the cat and man from the 'Artist Series Core Stack', plus the quote. Haha I thought the quote was quite fitting for the man...my husband is never wrong! LOL!


That's it from me today, make sure you pop over to the ArtStacks blog for more inspiration or have a closer look at the fabulous range of products.

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Fun. Love all the bright colours and the fun elements. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not very familiar with this kind of art. However, I got a chuckle out of your man who doubts he could be wrong!

    ReplyDelete