Monday, March 28, 2016

Hello & Happy Easter!

Hello to any of my followers who may still be following this super slack blogger! I hope you are all enjoying your Easter weekend.
I've put the final touches to layouts that I created at retreat...hmm last month, or maybe the month before??? Haha I'm seriously losing track of time lately.

I kept this one super clean & simple to show of the use of the Heidi Swapp Minc machine. Sadly the shimmer doesn't really photograph well, but believe me...it's gorgeous ;) this was the light pink foil.


Here's a sneak to try & highlight the shimmer...love it!


This next one is using the gorgeous 7 Dots Studio papers, with the story behind a dear little rescue kitty.



Again with this final one, I've kept super clean & simple. Haha something different for me without using mists, stencils or stamps ;) I adore these papers from Websters Pages, 'Begin Anew' range.



Thanks for stopping by...your support is very much appreciated :)
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, gorgeous photos! Love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all awesome. Love each design!!

    ReplyDelete