Wednesday, July 29, 2015

7 Dots Studio challenge

Hello! When I saw the July challenge over at 7 Dots Studio, I simply had to join in! 'Animals' are totally up my alley at the moment with the 2 new additions to the family ;)


I used papers from the 'Dreamer' Collection for my layout on our 2 rescue kittens. We've only had them a few weeks, but they have already stolen our hearts! So adorable :)


Thanks for stopping by, as always...a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

11 comments:

  1. Awwww....soooo cute! Love the pop of yellow and that stamping all the way down behind the photo. Looks totally brill! Hoping to join in with this one..... our animals are so special, eh??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh so cute indeed!!! I'm so glad you offered them a home!! Well done!
    I love your page, the photos are highlighted by the other elements you carefully placed!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio, Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I love everything about this lo!!! great colors! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw!! love these cuties and beautiful LO!! Thanks for joining us at the 7 Dots Studios Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, how cute! Great, warm page! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio's challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! amazing lo! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 7Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula thanks so much for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio this month! I absolutely LOVE your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love this page! Thanks for joining us at the 7 Dots Studios Challenge this month!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic both the page and the cats! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio's challenge!

    ReplyDelete