Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Color Room.

Hello, hello...I can not believe where this month has gone!!! It's seriously gone in a blink of an eye, yikes!...making me a super slack blogger, these shares have been sitting for a bit :( sorry.

Over at The Color Room this month they have a gorgeous palette to work with. It's not my month, but I loved it so much that I had to have a play.


I had started this layout on black cardstock, but the colours lost their vibrancy so started again on white. Your household item this month was paper towels which I painted & placed behind the photo.


Photo credit to Sharryn Thomson, she snapped this gorgeous pic while at the Delights Retreat in September & it was one I simply had to scrap! These two lovely ladies have had a huge impact & influence on my scrapping...they are true gems!


Here is a close up of the painted paper towels & my background. I simply played with this background, I tried not to over-think ;) I thought the vibrancy matched these two gorgeous ladies perfectly.

To see the DT's take on this gorgeous colour palette, look HERE...they are simply beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment: