Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Kraft It Up!

Back again with the October challenge @ KIU...this month is a colour challenge.

 

 

Navy isn't a colour I use a lot, so I really enjoyed playing with something different. There is a bit of inspiration from the lovely Lou here...LOL & I say that very loosely ;) I simply love how she works with paints & I was lucky enough to watch her play at a recent retreat.


Check out the gorgeous creations from the DT here

Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, they truly mean a lot! :)
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. That is an amazing take on the colors, beautiful photo, love the back ground...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have rocked this colour scheme Paula!
    Love the awesome background you created.
    And love the photo! We truely do live in paradise!!

    ReplyDelete