Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scrapping update...

My first layout is for Scrapboutique's Stash Stompers challenge using chipboard alpha's. Loved being able to use so many unused letters...amazing how many I've got collected here!!!


These roses were a gift from my gorgeous husband & daughter as a 'get well' gift to cheer me up after being so sick! I am truely spoilt...though a cleaner would have been better ;) ;)

These next ones are for Forever Always using Tattered Angels Tailored Tags. Had fun with this as I love anything Tattered Angels ;) you simply must check out the shop.
Here is a close up of the title, which kind of gets lost in the photo of the layout. As you can see, I've continued to cut out the tag & embossed the title onto it, then glimmer misted with the two colours.




For 'Daddy's Girl' I've used the tag behind the photo, after glimmer misting.


Hope everyone has had a very scrappy weekend.
Thank you for all the lovely comments recently...they are much appreciated! :)


6 comments:

  1. ooh I love how you've used the leftover letters. Fab layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stash stomper LO Paula!!!! Thanks for joining in on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational Paula !!! Hope you're subbing some of these ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous srapping Paula!!! especially love the use of leftover alphas!!! very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those LO's Paula, just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that layout with all the odd letters is fantastic what a great way to use up letters

    ReplyDelete