Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March challenges.

This month has been so hectic for me, that sadly my scrapbooking time has suffered...badly! I can't believe it's near the end of month & I've got a head full of ideas, inspired by challenges around the place & no time to play. :(

I did manage to sneak this one in before month end, for the Kraft It Up blog, using kraft & mixed up alphas...LOL, it's only taken almost the whole month to complete.


If you are in need of some challenges to tide you over till the new month...the cybercrop is currently on, over @ Forever Always. Belinda has some great challenges & prizes, you still have till the 2nd April to upload your layouts...so there is time to get playing. Haha, maybe there is hope for me yet! ;)

Thanks for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO Paula! LOVE the misting! :-)
    And I can relate to what you are saying, I have not done nearly enough scrapping this month! (Not as much as I wanted to anyway!) Here's hoping there are more hours in the day for all of us next month...LOL
    XXX

    ReplyDelete