Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Scrapping.

Did manage to get some scrapping done over the weekend, not as much as I would have liked...got emotionally stuck on a layout of my dad & the mojo raced out the door. :(

The first layout is for Scrapbooking Top 50, Vicki's monthly challenge of layering, doodling & NO title or journaling.


Finally got to play with Amie's recipe scrap from a couple of weeks ago, over @ Forever Always...something very different for me.



Lastly, a simple birthday card I did earlier in the month, for my gorgeous sister.


Happy scrapping everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - I love your layouts and that card is gorgeous!!! I must try masking soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.....and I thought the mojo was going....really where??? i see plenty here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the doily in the background of the first one, gorgeous!!!!!!! all this scrapbooking and organising for stitches & craft has me wanting to get back into scrapbooking... I think my husband may seriously kill me for expanding another craft of mine!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete